The KADKO family of products are derived from a unique chemical reaction that produces polysilazane polymers parallel in structure to silicone resins. Kadko polymers based on this system have several inherently useful properties:
- Easy cure by cross-linking at room temperature- removing the need to bake on coatings
- Extraordinary adhesion to almost all substrates, and withstanding temperatures up to 900°F
- The applied films are completely transparent with a clear, high-gloss appearance. The films can be put into use in minutes, and become chemically insoluble in 1 hour.
- No sealer required, and only 2-3 coats are needed for full protection- dramatically reducing prep time!
- Release agents cure in minutes and can be placed back into production immediately after curing- reducing downtime!
- Kadko's mold release agents are supplied in a variety of solvents for different applications. Polymer properties can be adjusted over a wide range to enhance such characteristics as hardness, durability, and slip.
- Impervious to chemical attack from common factors such as: smog, gasoline, acid rain, bird droppings and tar.
- Fills microscratches, resulting in a deeper gloss on painted or metal surfaces.
- Prevents bonding of graffiti agents with substrate, allows "no-effort" removal.
- Long lasting protection eliminates the need for frequent recoats.
- KadKlad R2X3: Mold Release
Our Universal release agent
- QuickBuff: Mold Release
Our Fast acting, Universal release agent
- LESA: Mold Release
Best for Epoxies, Metal molds/tools, Solid Surfacing
- LESA No-Buff: Mold Release (Discontinued)
Best for difficult applications, large molds/tools
- Eject-Ease: Mold Release for Thermoplastics
Best for Thermoplastics, Hot surface application
Other Molding Products
- KadKlad Mold Hardener
Cures porosity issues
- KadKlad AllKleen: Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Orange-based, no-residue cleaner
Surface Protection Coatings
- Polymeric Silazane Finish (PSF): Multi-Purpose Protective Coating
Finished surface sealer/protectant- great for vehicle paint protection
- Vinyl Guard: Vinyl and Soft-Surface Protectant
Flexible version of PSF allows for application on Vinyl, Leather, and similiar materials
- Anti-Graffiti Protectant (AGP)
Improves graffiti resistance of finished surfaces